In 2006, EN-FAB, Inc. was awarded a contract to design, manufacture and supply six (6) Once Through Heat Recovery Steam Generators (OTHRSG) for Solar Titan 130 Gas Turbine Generators (GTG). Each of the six OTHRSG units has a capacity of 100 MMBTU/Hr.
Each system consists of:
- Bypass System with diverter damper, expansion joints and stack
- Transition duct sections and main stack
- Convective Section with coil assembly for steam generation
- Duct Burner System with three horizontal elements. Each system complete with main and pilot gas headers, redundant skid-mounted scanner cooling air blowers and an integral exhaust gas flow distribution grid
- Feed water high pressure pump
- Feed water heat exchanger
- Steam separator, designed for 99.95% separation efficiency
- Air cooled heat exchanger
- All interconnect pipes and valves.
- Modified ISO climate control container for housing of the control panel and MCC/VFD panel. The control system automatically adjusts the fuel – water ratio parameter to keep the steam quality at 80% at all operating levels.
- EN-FAB’s HRSG systems are custom designed to meet your desired operating performance requirements. Our well qualified and experienced personnel can also supervise field installation, start-up and commissioning of the units.